Friday 22 June 2012

IS BLOGGING THE LONLIEST PLACE IN THE WORLD

I cant stop laughing to myself that I might be going crackers! for days and nights now I have been sitting here writing BLOGS to what seems like and endless void of cyberspace.
Surely someone in this cyber universe is out there, surely someone finds me maybe just a small amount of interesting to comment to.
I cant help feeling that I am getting like one of those crazy people you see on the street corners or park benches, eyes all wild just talking to themselves!
I am laughing now thinking I must be bonkers!
oh well on the positive side, it has brought a smile to my face, I will just have to make sure this blogging lark does not turn into an obsession.
then I would really be in trouble, sitting huddled, eyes all manic tapping away to the stars with only a cup of coffee and a packet of cigarettes to comfort me and keep me company.
Blog mania! IT CAN BE A LONELY PLACE!

1 comment:

  1. So, I'm not the only one who feels that way!! I sit down to perform a task and next thing you know, one task snowballs into another and another, and all of a sudden the earth plain hits me and I notice real time. Remeber real time? Anyway, I discover a couple of hours have been swallowed up by the hungry jaws of cyberspace

    ReplyDelete